• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

At the moment? Quite a lot of the Manics, a bit of Supergrass, some Beautiful South/Housemartins, a touch of Morrissey...but I have less than no interest in whether other people think that's shit. Mr Machin bites no matter what, so I do it every time :icon_lol:

Paddy for instance cares not one jot that I think he has abysmal taste in music.

Edit: now that just looks random that you've edited your post. I've seen the stuff you listen to in the music thread if you'd like me to critique that ;)

I just worry that you're missing out....

You forget I did buy their first two albums. The first was borderline passable I suppose. I'd rather drink Advocaat than listen to the second again.

You forget I did buy their first two albums. The first was borderline passable I suppose. I'd rather drink Advocaat than listen to the second again.

dick-advocaat.jpg

Edit: now that just looks random that you've edited your post. I've seen the stuff you listen to in the music thread if you'd like me to critique that ;)

Haha, I get enough of a critique from a certain pseudoyank in Pittsburgh thanks :)

Anyway, I've re-editted my post.

In fairness, the mechismo EP released after the first 2 albums was really good.

They've been pretty guff since though.

With you on toploader & starsailor. I'd add the fucking coral to that - fucking dire band.

In Our Gun was amazing.

Paddy for instance cares not one jot that I think he has abysmal taste in music.

When I was young and foolish it used to bother me when people didn't like what I liked,now I'm not.I happen to share much of Paddy's abysmal taste in music tho. :)

machin, happy new little Machin from rainy Florida

Love
Paul

Cheers chaps. Exciting indeed :D

congratulations Machin, exciting times ahead i reckon!

Back