• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just had me name put down for the first 'C 'meal and :disco:

( its never too early to start planning )

I'm back to being a mouthful with a full title ! :)

So happy that James isnt around after that result.

Passed my Google Adwords exam with 93%! Officially certified as a Googler! Booooooom! Bring on the weekend!

Passed my Google Adwords exam with 93%! Officially certified as a Googler! Booooooom! Bring on the weekend!

Excuse my ignorance but didnt realise that being a 'Googler' was an actual job. So you sit googling all day and get paid for it ??

Congratulations , you seem happy about it :)

I would guess that working for Google makes you a googler and not just searching google?!!?

A bit spur of the moment but I've just booked tickets for the Wigan game on the 4th of October. Probably can't afford it and I'll have to leg it to the station after the game but who cares. :D

A bit spur of the moment but I've just booked tickets for the Wigan game on the 4th of October. Probably can't afford it and I'll have to leg it to the station after the game but who cares. :D

Lucky git :) Seems like forever since I last went to a game, and seems like forever until my next one :(

A full wedding anniversary weekend lies ahead. Can't wait to see Mr Penguins face when he opens his gifts. A pineapple corer ( which is actually an unbelievably excellent gadget that peels and cores in seconds. ) and a bicycle pump.

Happy Anniversary to hubby and to all the people who 29 years ago said ' It won't last ' :bigfinger: and fuck off :)

Back