• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

A surprise invite to The Church Brew Works, oh go on then :)

Im happy because I had a nice holiday in Sunny Delaware, got to see 2 Ravens games at M&T Bank Stadium and of course watching the Ravens beat the Steelers was excellent to watch.
Driving my friends Corvette across the Cheapskate highway to Baltimore made me quite happy especially with it hitting 94 degrees while we were driving was pretty fun and Im going back in November so I'm quite pleased.

So I get a phone call from the local Housing Association just after I finished work at lunchtime. "Would it be possible for one of their representatives to do a house visit at 5 this evening?" OK......
We have been bidding for houses since we got the Termination of Tenancy letter last month and we are now down to less than 28 days till the date our notice runs out.
One of the houses we bid on, we missed out on because we weren't in great enough need, however the person they offered it to has declined it because they have found somewhere already so the 28 days left boosted us into the "in urgent need" bracket so the visit was to do the financial checks and offer us the house! :)
We can expect the official letter of offer tomorrow and could have the keys in as little as 14 days! Fucking delighted!! :disco:

Seeing the look on my wife's face as I show her some of the extra treats I have booked for the Kate Bush weekend.

Those of you who have met the Squeeze will no doubt confirm she is a diamond. To be able to do this weekend for our anniversary is going to be incredible.

Seeing the look on my wife's face as I show her some of the extra treats I have booked for the Kate Bush weekend.

Those of you who have met the Squeeze will no doubt confirm she is a diamond. To be able to do this weekend for our anniversary is going to be incredible.

Good stuff mate - just make sure you're not constantly checking PTG. Hope you both have an awesome weekend.

Only a couple of days until this is my home for a week

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

Ah yes I remember. Well I'm mega jealous - I love it around that area of Majorca, as you know.

Only just got time to look properly (all booked by the wife).

We have to visit Inca 3 times so the FiL can have his treatment, but that is only 30 mins away.

Only just got time to look properly (all booked by the wife).

We have to visit Inca 3 times so the FiL can have his treatment, but that is only 30 mins away.

Inca looks pretty - we drove past there on the way to Pollenca.

We will have a wonder around the place. Just a shame the FiL will be wired up for 4 hours on each visit, Damn his knackered kidneys

We will have a wonder around the place. Just a shame the FiL will be wired up for 4 hours on each visit, Damn his knackered kidneys

Yeah, but that does sound better than having to brave the traffic in and around Palma.

I'd recommend Pollenca, by the way. Especially on market day. Only a couple of miles inland from where we were.

Last year the clinic was just on the edge of Palma so traffic wasn't too bad.

We plan to explore that side of the island a lot. So far only 2 things planned that are away from there are visiting Soller agaiin and having to go to Palmanova to play crazy golf!! (parents in law loved that last year and have insisted we go back)

Back