• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

More value than I've ever got out of any paycheque.

I can believe it Mr Jelly. This afternoon I made someone laugh and smile. Even though they probably had little to laugh and smile about.

On my trip to London and specifically my visit to Camden Market I bought another Dylan bootleg 'New York Sessions 1974-75'. Superb stuff.
I have various versions of most of the 8 tracks but not these. Possibly his best voice period, before it all went Tom Waits.
The 28 minute 'track' of him fucking about with a nervous Bette Midler is interesting. A waste of time, but interesting.

A beautiful sunny day and going playing Crazy Mini Golf :)

Just been out on the golf course, Susie is at Granny's for the day so I'm out losing my dog.
Took this photo just in case anyone starts a companion thread to 'Who are ya?' called 'Where are ya?'
10177461_10204801720621215_8491842438463165540_n.jpg

That bungalow near the left edge is 7 houses up from me.
Oriel Head is the middle distance the other side of which is Dundalk Bay then under the lowering cloud base in the right distance are the Mountains of Mourne.
Not a sunny day, but a great place to live.

Just been out on the golf course, Susie is at Granny's for the day so I'm out losing my dog.
Took this photo just in case anyone starts a companion thread to 'Who are ya?' called 'Where are ya?'
10177461_10204801720621215_8491842438463165540_n.jpg

That bungalow near the left edge is 7 houses up from me.
Oriel Head is the middle distance the other side of which is Dundalk Bay then under the lowering cloud base in the right distance are the Mountains of Mourne.
Not a sunny day, but a great place to live.

Bloody hell WH, and I thought living on the Isle Of Man was bleak. Dont you find Winters long and hard ?

Much, much better news regarding my house - it's not over yet and it's just possible I'll be okay to stay there. The wall-mounted guitar brackets are gathering dust but I hope I can actually put the things up on the wall one day......

Much, much better news regarding my house - it's not over yet and it's just possible I'll be okay to stay there. The wall-mounted guitar brackets are gathering dust but I hope I can actually put the things up on the wall one day......

Good news Ian....Keep positive my friend

That sounds much better mate. Have you murdered the ex for the insurance?

That sounds much better mate. Have you murdered the ex for the insurance?

No mate - I keep trying to get near her but she keeps using force lightning/force choke and I have to back off.

Got an invite for a oneplus one phone :) :)

The first autumn storm is here,and it's brilliant. :)

The twitter account @bruceatwedding

Photoshopped images of Steve Bruce at weddings. It's genius. :icon_lol:

Back