• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy Birthday Frank.
Make sure Mrs T has a spare light bulb in her bag when you go to....

39 years ago today I married the girl I loved, and that love burns just as strongly today. Happy Anniversary to my good lady.

Missed this - I hope that you had a good celebration yesterday

39 years for Frank & Mrs Tisi - a real achievement.

Been to see an accountant to register a business and made it's site live which I designed. So I'm happy to be busy again.

Pffffft the stuff we got up to in college would usually see us going to bed at one....

I've gone more than a day without sleep when I've gone out, got back in at 7/8 and then gone straight back out to go coaching but I've got lazier lately and it's so easy to lie in bed here too :icon_lol:

Why is it Cannock radio and there's a picture of Pye Green tower :)

Why is it Cannock radio and there's a picture of Pye Green tower :)

It's a local landmark on the edge of Cannock Chase. We do have a page explaining why built but we won't be unveiling it just yet.

I would take out all the capital letters from your links and email addresses. Also you have inconsistencies - on your contact us page, there is a www prefix on the facebook url, but not the twitter.com or tunein.com ones. I would actually create hyperlinks for them too as they are just plain text at the moment (maybe use some logos). It might be useful to put some contact info on your page footers instead of just your name. Finally, you might at least want to let people know how to listen to the station before making your site live!

HTH.

I would take out all the capital letters from your links and email addresses. Also you have inconsistencies - on your contact us page, there is a www prefix on the facebook url, but not the twitter.com or tunein.com ones. I would actually create hyperlinks for them too as they are just plain text at the moment (maybe use some logos). It might be useful to put some contact info on your page footers instead of just your name. Finally, you might at least want to let people know how to listen to the station before making your site live!

HTH.

Station is not live yet and wont be for a little bit, studio's are being built as we speak and thank you for the advice.

I would perhaps put that information on the website then.

Thank you for all the advice just so I don't clog up the thread with me me me talk. Can people PM me so I can go back and fourth with corrections and ideas on how to improve.

good luck with your business James, hope it works out fine..

Thank you for all the advice just so I don't clog up the thread with me me me talk. Can people PM me so I can go back and fourth with corrections and ideas on how to improve.

What happened with the wrestling business?

Good luck with the new one.

What happened with the wrestling business?

Good luck with the new one.

What happened was, I set up and it was on someone elses terroritory and naturally it pissed that said person off and I didnt think it would work if Im pissing people off in the business no one will honour their bookings with me. In the end it wasnt the gap I was looking for but this is what im looking for. Thank you for your kind words.

good luck with your business James, hope it works out fine..

Thank you, fredd. I only have a small say in this because I've got a full time job as well as this.

Last edited:
What happened was, I set up and it was on someone elses terroritory and naturally it pissed that said person off and I didnt think it would work if Im pissing people off in the business no one will honour their bookings with me. In the end it wasnt the gap I was looking for but this is what im looking for. Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you, fredd. I only have a 20% stake in this because I've got a full time job as well as this.

ok, good so you have a safety net..just go for it

Thanks Fredd, me and the team are going to :)

In other news, Ive just passed my medical so I can continue to work.

Lunch outside in the sunshine, consisting of cheeses, crackers, grapes, sliced apples, roasted figs wrapped in Parma ham, and a bottle of Chateau Montelena's finest red. With the only sound in the distance , chickens.

Bostin :)

Lunch outside in the sunshine, consisting of cheeses, crackers, grapes, sliced apples, roasted figs wrapped in Parma ham, and a bottle of Chateau Montelena's finest red. With the only sound in the distance , chickens.

Bostin :)

Bloody noisy baggies supporters get everywhere sooze

Back