• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Garage Band.

Set up my iRig over the weekend, downloaded Garage Band, had a bloody entertaining evening working out what the hell I'm supposed to do on it. Starting to get the hang of it now. It's a good laugh!

I now have a working, original composition with 6 layers of music.

Now all I have to do is work out how to make it longer than 8 bars and I might even add a third chord #statusquomax

Get it on soundcloud....

Just repeat them for 3 minutes. That's what the 'new breed' do.....

In which case you should be using and all-valve reel-to-reel rig :icon_wink:

I used to use iRig back when I had an iPhone. I think I only recorded one thing though, the solo section to Badge by Cream.

I've worked out how to add strings and a bass line now. From Frank to Sir George Martin in less than 24 hours. Rock and roll.

I've worked out how to add strings and a bass line now. From Frank to Sir George Martin in less than 24 hours. Rock and roll.

I expect big things for you (and from you) in the future!

I expect big things for you (and from you) in the future!

My first compostion - James the Wrestler - will be available from iTunes by the end of the month. I'm going for a Carpenters vibe.

My first compostion - James the Wrestler - will be available from iTunes by the end of the month. I'm going for a Carpenters vibe.

Excellent! James will no doubt be pleased too (at least I think it was James who likes carpenters) :)

:icon_biggrin:

I'm expecting an I Am The Walrus style tune.

Was thinking, more like:

tla_vtc_valve_technology_console_mixing_desk_mixer_8_34737.jpg

Yep, yep, I completely agree. I should be.

(Does anyone understand what that means?)

I'm so bad with the technical side of music that when I was in a band I had to keep asking how to plug my guitar into the amp :icon_lol:

Good stuff Langers, looking forward to you letting us have a listen. We just need to get you a cool 'artist' name type moniker now to record your music under.

Back