• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well just got back from the Dr's for a 3 month cholesterol check up...Kinda went good, reduced my trithingymabobs from 272 to 227 and all the other types of cholesterol too including the good stuff, which made my ratio? go up to 7 and needs to be below 5...

She said the diet is going good, but need more exercise! Off to the gym for me then!

39 years ago today I married the girl I loved, and that love burns just as strongly today. Happy Anniversary to my good lady.

Happy anniversary Frank and Mrs Tisi.

happy anniversary to you both, after 40 years i hear it's legal to trade her in for a new model ha ha ha

Mind you the same goes for the wife Frank, so behave lad.

Thank you Gents.

Pavlos, do you know where I can trade Frankie in????

Seriously, bless him, he looks after me like a star. Happy anniversary Frank, or should it be David..

Happy Anniversary to Frankie Baby and Mrs M. :)

Never met you , but ive come to know you both over the years. Your love for each other shines through for everyone to see and after 39 years, its still shining.

Hope you both have a lovely day.

Anyway, go and get ya bag of Ann Summers stuff out Mrs M , ya know ya want to :)

Love,

PPB X

Happy Anniversary to Frankie Baby and Mrs M. :)

Never met you , but ive come to know you both over the years. Your love for each other shines through for everyone to see and after 39 years, its still shining.

Hope you both have a lovely day.

Anyway, go and get ya bag of Ann Summers stuff out Mrs M , ya know ya want to :)

Love,

PPB X

Thank you PPB. Anyway who is this Ann Summers?????

Congratulations Frank and Mrs Tisi! How do you put up with him???

And loving freshers week with another good week or so of it to come!

And loving freshers week with another good week or so of it to come!

If your sober enough to write this you're not enjoying it enough...!

Very jealous of you right now though!

If your sober enough to write this you're not enjoying it enough...!

Very jealous of you right now though!

I only woke up at one! My stomach is absolutely killing me - I don't want to know what I drank last night

Congrats Frank. Hope you both have a wonderful day

Back