• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Was thinking, more like:

I was thinking more like this :
1977854.jpg

I'm so bad with the technical side of music that when I was in a band I had to keep asking how to plug my guitar into the amp :icon_lol:

Good stuff Langers, looking forward to you letting us have a listen. We just need to get you a cool 'artist' name type moniker now to record your music under.

I don't do 'cool' very well I'm afraid!

Beardo Baggins.

This is quite funny! :icon_lol:

The Phone Booth? (It's his surname AND it's like a Tardis - gettit?)

This is not. :icon_Red-Card:

Aaarrrgggghh. You sound like a nightmare!

If you'd been in the band I imagine you'd have had the same look on your face as our singer did every time I asked him to get the amp to work!

If a TWF super group is ever formed don't ask me to be in it!

If you'd been in the band I imagine you'd have had the same look on your face as our singer did every time I asked him to get the amp to work!

If a TWF super group is ever formed don't ask me to be in it!

Acoustic gig?

Bagsy playing ukulele.

T-Dan would be getting feedback all over the shop without a clue how to deal with it, guitar out of tune cause he doesn't know how to plug in his tuner, forgotten his plectrums, etc. Count me out!

T-Dan would be getting feedback all over the shop without a clue how to deal with it, guitar out of tune cause he doesn't know how to plug in his tuner, forgotten his plectrums, etc. Count me out!

I ALWAYS remembered my plectrums.*

*Until I dropped it in my guitar and had to shake it all around to get it back out again.

Now, you see, if you had a feedback buster, not only would you have no more hypothetical issues with feedback, you'd also prevent your plectrums falling in your hole.

p175brpvbd1c20mt5ko1te31jel1-947-lg.jpg

Bloody amateurs....

He bought our guitarist a bottle of Rose wine after we had done a session on his elusive Sunday morning breakfast show, because "it matched his eyes".

Awkward.

Your guitarist has pink eyes? Is he an albino?

I'm going to feel terrible now if he actually is. Did he accept the wine? I'm not sure I could be accepting gifts like that from a balding dwarf with severe diction issues, it'd feel wrong.

No, he has green eyes I think. It was really weird. Not sure if he was trying to be funny but it just looked like a desperate attempt to flirt! My mate took the wine, but never spoke to Mr Forrest again (he knew him from a media course at the Lighthouse, hence the slot on his show).

Excellent! James will no doubt be pleased too (at least I think it was James who likes carpenters) :)

Yes, I like the band and they are my favourite but I do like other bands like Alice Cooper and Im sure Ian can dedicate his take on "the ballad of Dwight Fry" to me.

My first compostion - James the Wrestler - will be available from iTunes by the end of the month. I'm going for a Carpenters vibe.

Be nice Mr Langers, I'm no trouble anymore but if you do any song. i'll be happy to promote it and will formally invite you to the studio for an interview.

Erm, what if it's shit?

Back