• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Good news for you mate, just when you need a bit more of it.
Excellent!

Just had a second publication provisionally accepted by ChemSusChem. Woohoo!

What on earth is antipasti?

A starter, think it means "before the meal" or something.

Basically - meats, cheeses and all that Italian shizzle

Ah thanks.It sounded like a dish of rebellious pasta or something.I suppose that would be called antipasta. :)

Can you explain what that is, so I know whether to be happy for you or not :)

ChemSusChem

It's a chemistry journal based on energy and sustainability that my work will be appearing in once I've made a couple of tweaks to it.

ChemSusChem

It's a chemistry journal based on energy and sustainability that my work will be appearing in once I've made a couple of tweaks to it.

That sounds like something to be proud of and happy about, so congrats and well done Jolemai.

Happy to be sat on the beach with my three plus mini and micro squeeze. Weston super mare is a pretty nice spot.

Just had a second publication provisionally accepted by ChemSusChem. Woohoo!

ChemSusChem

Going quite well there matey :)

Happy to be sat on the beach with my three plus mini and micro squeeze. Weston super mare is a pretty nice spot.
Had a debate with a mate today who says he's never liked weston.
Thought he was mad, easy to get to, pleasant enough place.
Fond memories of holidays with grandparents there.

I remember going to Weston as a kid. Thirty years later it is still a very pleasant place. Thoroughly enjoyable day. Yes, the beach isn't miles of glorious sand, but it does everything it needs to.

I used to go to Weston quite a lot as a child, my dad's aunt had a holiday home there, it's not got bags to do but it's pleasant enough and up to the age of around 10 or 11 we were content enough that there was a park at the end of the road, a beach not much further than that and a miniature railway in between.

It helped that the place my dad's aunt had down there was nice too, and old house that had been split into flats, they had the upstairs and had converted the attic too, place was bigger than their house in Darlaston once they'd done that! All big rooms with high ceilings, just a shame they never got use of the garden as the ground floor flat was lived in permanently.

The NHS and their brilliant staff. Spot on care and attention from the first moment on arrival to the last moment of leaving. Regardless of politics this institution is getting better and better and should be left alone to progress.

Brilliant and unexpected customer service.

Went for a meal at Rodizio Rico at the Mailbox last night (Brazilian Restaurant). To start off the celebrations, ordered a couple of cocktails (Mojito for me, Pina C for the wife) and a couple of Mojito Mocktails for the yoof. It took 15 mins for them to arrive, a bit long but it was busy so not comment made to the staff. About 20 mins into eating piles of meat, the manager comes over and apologises for the delay in our drinks arriving and brings over another round on the house.

That aside, I would recommend the place if you like your Steak, Chicken, Pork & Lamb. Quality food that you can eat until your gut bursts.

Back