• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

North Bank upper I believe PPB. You should be able to hear me butchering the English language, which will be nice for you.

North Bank upper I believe PPB. You should be able to hear me butchering the English language, which will be nice for you.

Thats ok Paddy , I'll try to overwhelm your butchering with my singing !

Good luck Jack, hope all goes well.

On the "happy front" I found out over the weekend that my friend who had suffered the brain "infection" is now out of the coma, breathing for himself and reacting/interacting well and completely out of danger. The thought is he will be home before Christmas

That's good new Mike, glad to hear it.

Hopefully if I get a new job sorted I can still make it to Orient!

Last meeting of the year took less than half an hour, after I had planned for a 2 hour session. Basically because I'm ace and I've done everything correctly! That means I have done everything I need to before I finish on Friday - so I will be ahead of schedule for the first time in ages. And only 1 more day in the office after today.

Always nice to finish knowing you won't be mega-stressed on your return.

Last meeting of the year took less than half an hour, after I had planned for a 2 hour session. Basically because I'm ace and I've done everything correctly! That means I have done everything I need to before I finish on Friday - so I will be ahead of schedule for the first time in ages. And only 1 more day in the office after today.

Let the drinking commence!

You can come for a cheeky lunch on Thursday then...

Been suffering with my left knee for getting on for twelve months, after being told initally by some daft bint that it would heal itself i saw another Doctor who sent me for an xray.

The xray showed nothing other than normal wear and tear so he's gonna get me an MRI scan sorted.

The fact that it's now the socially acceptable time of year to drink mulled wine again. Any recommendations of where to get a decent bottle? ASDA are selling some for £2.50 but if it tastes like anything other than cat piss I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Half decent bottle of Red from anywhere will do, you've just got to get the right ingredients, cloves, cinnamon, orange, lemon, plenty of recipes on the net.

The fact that it's now the socially acceptable time of year to drink mulled wine again. Any recommendations of where to get a decent bottle? ASDA are selling some for £2.50 but if it tastes like anything other than cat piss I'll be pleasantly surprised.
This analogy always amuses me. I really want to know how you know what cat piss tastes like, & why that is your comparator of choice.

This analogy always amuses me. I really want to know how you know what cat piss tastes like, & why that is your comparator of choice.

fosters_html.jpg

I went to my friend's house on Saturday night and he had a bottle of mulled cider. Cost about £2-£3 ish for 2 litres - stick some in the pan, pour into a mug, quaff away. It was lovely.

Back