• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Reading another Wolves forum which I haven't posted on for a couple of months, seems there's a few decent people in the world still.

There's one or two absolute wankers mind!

I don't post on there, but look everynow and then and saw that thread about you ahaha!

I know, how embarrassing! But nice all the same I guess.

As I say, nice to know the odd dickhead on there is still a dickhead!!

Had an amazing day at Wombat's wedding. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs TCJ. It was immense and they both looked fabulous and we broke Paddy!!

Having worked in schools for 15 years do, however, recognise the groups you describe - there have been some right weirdo's I have seen who take ages to remove whilst keeping to employment law.

It's actually really easy to get rid of a bad teacher, indeed any employee, and do so without fear of breaking the law. Employment law is really weak and heavily stacked in favour of the employer.

Managed to get myself a weeks 'trial' in January with a new possible employer in Leicester - closer to home and a role which I want to do more than my current (redundant) one! Fingers crossed!

Despite feeling like 'death warmed up' today am happy as my new oven has been delivered & fitted after being without for over a week.

Now have choice in what I can cook.

Passed my internal exam at work. Pay rise and put in for the badass external exams next. Might take the missus out. Lucky her ay...

Work make you take an internal exam ??? Do they worry about prostrate problems etc ??

Haha no but I code dodgy prostates often. Very popular in old men.

The man in the shop who will fix my ring for me , at no cost :)

Couldn't you spell gynaecologist?

:icon_lol: howcome blokes always associate everything to female genitalia !

Anyway ,I'm happy, I got me ring back in one piece, and he's even give it a clean, and so have one hell of a shiny ring piece :)

Back