• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Made a client cry with happiness with the photographs I took of her aging horse. That made me very happy :)

Shall be handing over the prints today, so I'm hoping I'll still be happy in a few hours ;)

Yep, 20th Dec to 6th Jan. Standard holiday for me :D

Ditto! :)

Well it's quite a lot for someone with a full time job, William.

#cheapdig

Oi!

I have to use 7 some of my 34 annual leave days though....

Ditto. Can't wait til next year when the 34 becomes 37!
No - he's a teacher and the days he actually works only last from 9 til around 2.30. FACKT.

Give us credit. Machin & me have proper jobs! (apols in advance to PLF!)

Mr Penguin coming home and saying that we dont have to go to this one upcoming party. A party where you have to sit with a fake smile alnight, pretending you are enjoying it,when infact you can count the people on one hand that you actually have something in common with. Happy that I have been let off this year :)

Oh, and we have been forecast 7" of snow :)

Ditto! :)Give us credit. Machin & me have proper jobs! (apols in advance to PLF!)

No need to apologise - depends how you define a 'proper job'. Anyway I've been at work for far to many years to care what anyone else thinks about what I do.

All I know is that the Head insisted on driving me to & from work for 3 weeks after the operation as she knew the facilities would start breaking down on her if I wasn't there!

:tiphat:

Off to see wombat del combate get hitched today. Let the heavy drinking commence.

Next week mum comes to Nottingham for a job interview - if all goes well this'll be brilliant for her!

And I get to go home for the Christmas break two days early which I think really is needed right about now!

This could be the last Saturday I have to work this year !!!
When I say work, I mean sit at my desk and make sure nobody kills themselves or sets fire to anything.

Next week mum comes to Nottingham for a job interview - if all goes well this'll be brilliant for her!

And I get to go home for the Christmas break two days early which I think really is needed right about now!

Brilliant for her but what about you?

When its a relief to get home cos you've been wearing your pants back to front .

Brilliant for her but what about you?

I...can't exactly say it's been easy which is why I'm glad to be back soon - get back, enjoy Christmas, enjoy the inevitable Wolves wins, sort myself out and go back refreshed! Still plenty of chance to make a few good friends and there's someone I know who goes to Bristol uni who I plan to spend a week with for the 2014 World Cup which is gonna be brilliant! Never met him face-to-face before so I suppose it's risky but really I can't see much going wrong!

No need to apologise - depends how you define a 'proper job'. Anyway I've been at work for far to many years to care what anyone else thinks about what I do.

All I know is that the Head insisted on driving me to & from work for 3 weeks after the operation as she knew the facilities would start breaking down on her if I wasn't there!

:tiphat:

Then you're evidently one of the good ones.
Strange thing with teachers, they're either awesome, reliable & inspiring, or tepid.
The ones I work with are clearly split into 2 groups. There are the brilliant reliable ones, and there's the complete fuckwits who I struggle to understand how they manage to dress themselves in the morning.
(You'd fall into the first group PLF!)

Christmas carols on the TV Radio, a glass of Italian Wine (Bocelli) and putting up the Christmas tree! :)

Still plenty of chance to make a few good friends and there's someone I know who goes to Bristol uni who I plan to spend a week with for the 2014 World Cup which is gonna be brilliant! Never met him face-to-face before so I suppose it's risky but really I can't see much going wrong!

Nope nothing can go wrong :

gimpdad-94x150.jpg

Next year I'm planning on starting a National Hamlet Day , there'll be carnivals, floats and fundraising opportunities and we all send you our love, you'll be OK :)

:icon_lol: Don't worry, I think that guy goes to Newcastle uni... :)

Thanks though Paul, it's appreciated :)

Tata the size of my head out my missus grandfather's garden. They are the best. As jackets they taste so much better than supermarket tatas. The only person I know to still have an allotment also. Old times live on!

Then you're evidently one of the good ones.
Strange thing with teachers, they're either awesome, reliable & inspiring, or tepid.
The ones I work with are clearly split into 2 groups. There are the brilliant reliable ones, and there's the complete fuckwits who I struggle to understand how they manage to dress themselves in the morning.
(You'd fall into the first group PLF!)

But then again that's probably because I don't teach, merely look after everything else without which the teachers would turn up to a building that was falling apart, with no resources & probably wouldn't get paid either. Teachers can be easily covered if they are off sick - there are few options to cover what I do if I am not there, which is why the Head drove me to & from work when I couldn't.

Having worked in schools for 15 years do, however, recognise the groups you describe - there have been some right weirdo's I have seen who take ages to remove whilst keeping to employment law.

Back