• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My usual Christmas day out.

Get up late, have a nice breakfast, chat to my lovely wife, hand over gorgeous baby to lovely wife, go out shopping for presents and cards.
As 2pm rolls up with 75% done, find a great pub that does gourmet food + Real ale, have a leisurely lunch reading the paper, go out to get remaining items, get a haircut on the way home, greet happy family, light a fire, sit down in front of it with a nice whisky.

Perfect day.
If there was a shag in it either at the beginning or at the end it would be perfect + 1.
But would my wife have to know...?

Only kidding.

Giving some much needed love and fuss, and most importantly food to a little cat who seems to be homeless. This makes me very happy.

Giving some much needed love and fuss, and most importantly food to a little cat who seems to be homeless. This makes me very happy.
Awwwww, this makes me happy too. And even happier that you found him and not Langers ! :)

Love it when people who tell little porkies get found out. This makes me happy :icon_lol:

Just had to ask my boss for an extra 2 days off after New Year - and due to the amount of work I've got through recently, he said yes! I had to ask because my son doesn't go back to school until the 6th January, but we're both at work on the 2nd/3rd.

Now I have an extra 2 days of blokey time with my little boy. Thinking of the Wolves museum and a day on the Severn Valley Railway. It'll be an ace end to my Christmas break.

On the subject of time off: it looks like I'm wrapping up in my current job on the 20th. I've managed to accumulate 15 hours of time off in lieu and 8 days annual leave so I'm using that up until I start my new job on 6th January. My manager is going to see if she can get me paid for the 6 days of annual leave I'll still have outstanding: can't complain at an extra £300 for my last pay packet!

On the subject of time off: it looks like I'm wrapping up in my current job on the 20th. I've managed to accumulate 15 hours of time off in lieu and 8 days annual leave so I'm using that up until I start my new job on 6th January. My manager is going to see if she can get me paid for the 6 days of annual leave I'll still have outstanding: can't complain at an extra £300 for my last pay packet!

Very nice too! I finish on the 20th as well. So that'll be a nice little break. Can't wait.

Yep, 20th Dec to 6th Jan. Standard holiday for me :D

I was due to finish the 24th and go back the 2nd: wasn't having that!

I'm not a teacher. Jeez. Give me some credit!

I do finish work in about 15 mins though!:D

I finish early on a Monday & Tuesday and late(!) on a Friday to suit the nursery hours.

Back