• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Watching my friends face as she reads the annoy thread :icon_lol:

Home. Its where your slippers are, and where a cup of tea tastes best out of ya favourite mug :)

Being able to go to bed in the middle of the day because you were up all night .

Sitting in my new, very deep bath, reading a good book with a glass of whisky and my 8 month old daughter pushes the door open and crawls up to the bath and stands up looking at me in the bath (instead of the other way around) then I started getting bubbles (my darling wife had unloaded a bottle of Badedas into it for the luxury) in my hand and blowing them into the air and watching her face as dozens of them drifted down.... Just magic.

Magic!

Good stuff Roy, just wait until your having a shower and the little'un walks in stands by the bath, stares at you genitals, points and says "os das (what's that)?"

Not quite so magical!

Locks on bathroom doors that allow privacy on the inside and the ability to open them from the outside should a small child lock themselves in.

That the bumble hole in Netherton is on the Rosie and Jim intro, and I only just realised !

Can't lock the door when it's just me and the bab - she goes mental if she can't get in and I could do with hearing/seeing what she's up to. Very tricky when trying to take a piss. I just have a sit down wee these days.

Can't lock the door when it's just me and the bab - she goes mental if she can't get in and I could do with hearing/seeing what she's up to. Very tricky when trying to take a piss. I just have a sit down wee these days.

Ha ha... I was having a piss the other day and she crawled into the bathroom and stood up behind me... then stuck her head through my legs...
"No no no no, nononooooooo!"
So she manouevered herself around me to stand up against the bath and then tried to squeeze in between my right leg and the bath, so I'm standing there still pissing with my right knee bent out to close the gap....

All very entertaining!

Sitting in my new, very deep bath, reading a good book with a glass of whisky and my 8 month old daughter pushes the door open and crawls up to the bath and stands up looking at me in the bath (instead of the other way around) then I started getting bubbles (my darling wife had unloaded a bottle of Badedas into it for the luxury) in my hand and blowing them into the air and watching her face as dozens of them drifted down.... Just magic.

Magic!

Mostly magic. Reading in the bath is just wrong...

Ha ha... I was having a piss the other day and she crawled into the bathroom and stood up behind me... then stuck her head through my legs...
"No no no no, nononooooooo!"
So she manouevered herself around me to stand up against the bath and then tried to squeeze in between my right leg and the bath, so I'm standing there still pissing with my right knee bent out to close the gap....

All very entertaining!

Oh yes, I've been there! It's hard enough to aim in the toilet as it is!

That the bumble hole in Netherton is on the Rosie and Jim intro, and I only just realised !

Yep! I've driven a barge along there and it's one of the nicer stretches of that canal (Dudley #1 canal). Going under Dudley was cool too, it only takes an hour...

Wots goin on next Sartday then Wombat.
Or is your Mrs going away and you're on your own?

72 bleeding pints??

Ah! Well, all the very best mate.

Fancy getting a years supply of beer in all at once?

They'll be fine - I'm laying a protective ring of mildly spicy nibbles around the cask, with a mutually supportive second line of defence involving a pint glass with Blair's Ultra Death sauce smeared around the lip; therefore young Paddington will not be of concern.

It was my work's annual quiz night last night. The first time I've attended - and we won!!

Mainly because of the bonus 'connections' round. Basically, the answers of question 1 in each round are somehow linked. There were 10 rounds and the earlier you handed it in, the more points you got. I handed ours in at the end of round 2 as I sussed the connection. The answer: Dr Who companions. :icon_lol:

Sometimes it pays to be a nerd.

Back