• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Watching players from Pittsburgh Penguins taking little kids who are not as fortunate as most on a shopping trip.

Just been offered an engineers job, 20 minutes from home for 30k more a year! Super Happy! :)

New xBox has been despatched apparently.

Xbox one?

Yup.

Decided to stick with what I know. Came close to the PS4 when they were announced but the changes they made (game changer indeed) convinced me to stick

Have fun mate, it looks quite good especially with the likes of Forza and Ryse. The only reasons why I have a Ps4 is the fact I can play games on the vita and because I am sticking with what I know. I honestly don't buy into the fan boy war anymore and as long as everyone is happy with their investment it's good by me. I am happy with my Ps4 and am very impressed with Fifa, the only gripe I have is that Leigh Griffiths looks like Dave Edwards.

Have fun mate, it looks quite good especially with the likes of Forza and Ryse. .

Comes with Forza, looking forward to trying that. Get FIFA free as well.

Only downside is due to decorating and my living room being emptied on Friday ready for a new carpet means I won't get on it until Saturday evening

Comes with Forza, looking forward to trying that. Get FIFA free as well.

Only downside is due to decorating and my living room being emptied on Friday ready for a new carpet means I won't get on it until Saturday evening

That sucks, either way when you are shouting at Kinect when a ref robs Wolves you'll get a few laughs. You must be getting a hell of a deal to have forza bundled. Fifa is decent as well except Leigh Griffiths looks like Dave Edwards that has is messing some hair on next gen.

They certainly know how to tempt you here don't they !!! Great news UKY.

They sure do, the guy who has offered me the job used to work at the place I currently work at now, he's the quality manager at a plant near by and I guess wants people who he knows.
I have an informal lunch interview tomorrow! :)

Thanks Sniffer, that actually means quite a lot, considering we have had a testing 2 or 3 years or so! :)

They sure do, the guy who has offered me the job used to work at the place I currently work at now, he's the quality manager at a plant near by and I guess wants people who he knows.
I have an informal lunch interview tomorrow!

Make an impression here and you will be rewarded :)

I wish you continued success and good luck UKY .

Thats the difference to over here, make an impression and everone else will start to slack off assuming your going to do majority of the work ! You then get taken for granted that you'll do everything over and above your normal working practise.

Thats the difference to over here, make an impression and everone else will start to slack off assuming your going to do majority of the work ! You then get taken for granted that everything over and above your normal working practise.

Nah, same the world over if you work with nobs

Make an impression here and you will be rewarded :)

I wish you continued success and good luck UKY .

So I've just got back from a business lunch with an ex-colleague (Who is quality manager at another plant), took a tour of the plant, asked all the questions I could possibly think of, went very well.
Ended up with a tempting offer for me to muse over....

Any suggestions on a resignation letter? lol

Back