• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

yay more beer, I didn't get asked to prove my age in the Liquor store (off licence/Shop) so I am very happy.

538003_10201851103496040_1753391706_n.jpg

Im happy that I haven't got anything to write on the annoy thread today :)

She's 5' 8", nice boobs and bisexual, so let me know how the unwrappoing goes. (or in real life a pot plant), a plan in a pot durrrrrrrrrrr

Hahahaha sorry to disappoint Pav, although it is a splendid thing to look at, it does have a hole, but no boobs. It was infact a huge Moorcroft pottery vase that i've had me eye on for a while . It also got shipped in one piece :)

The sale of my dad's house has finally completed. Also today the final pension company buckled and agreed they owed the estate money. Finally, ten months of fairly constant shit comes to an end. That feels wonderful.

A bittersweet day I'm sure Pad but I'm glad it is all working out for you.

Good on you Paddy. Glad it's all got sorted at long, long last.

Moving on and all of that, I'm delighted for you.

This mornings deep and meaningful with my 9 year old boy:

So Daddy when Princess Leia is in that strange bikini thing in Jabba's house she'd have had to have got changed from her other costume. Is that right?
Yes Freddie.
So does that mean that when she got changed people who work for Jabba would have seen her naked?
I don't know son I've never really thought about it...

The FedEx man.

He's just delivered me bag of Dusted Strawberry Bon Bons :licklips:

Going through the invoice for the wedding and finding numerous mistakes, all of which are gleefully detailed in our response. For equality's sake I shall post this in the 'annoying' thread as it the venue are a bit fucking flaky with the communications. Brilliant face-to-face, mind, and we've heard nothing but positives for them on the day, but woeful if not shambolic with an e-mail.

Going to the B'ham Comic-Con next weekend, never been before, looking forward to it, not to mention some of the special guests are pretty awesome. Few people from Doctor Who too which is even better.. The ones I know are Roger Lloyd Pack (Alright Dave?), Frances Barber, Katy Manning, Jamie Foreman. Also got Cat, Kryton and Rimmerand Holly appearing, along with Hannah Spearitt, Roxanne McKee, and some others that I've never heard of :p not to mention other attractions that'll be there.

I've managed to land an interview for a marketing officer post the Arena Theatre: booyah! Though I'm genuinely torn now as this job would keep me "in house" at the University of Wolverhampton though there's a better paid (and better prospects) job on offer at Aston University that I've applied and stand a very good chance of getting an interview for as it's exactly the same job as I do at the moment. Uh oh...

I've managed to land an interview for a marketing officer post the Arena Theatre: booyah! Though I'm genuinely torn now as this job would keep me "in house" at the University of Wolverhampton though there's a better paid (and better prospects) job on offer at Aston University that I've applied and stand a very good chance of getting an interview for as it's exactly the same job as I do at the moment. Uh oh...

Well done and good luck with whatever you decide Sam

It's hard. The Aston Uni job is an extra £2k a year but to be honest I'd probably be spending that on petrol or train fare for getting there and back.

It isn't just about the cash though sam. It's about prospects etc, but also about time.
Think about the extra 2+ hours spent travelling each day. Would the 2k pa re-imburse you for the time you'd lose from family, hobbies etc?

It isn't just about the cash though sam. It's about prospects etc, but also about time.
Think about the extra 2+ hours spent travelling each day. Would the 2k pa re-imburse you for the time you'd lose from family, hobbies etc?

And would it, in the long run, give you better prospects, open more/better doors..... blah blah.
A load of stuff on it's way to you....

You're right. To be honest both jobs have prospects to move my career forward but the one that I've been given an interview for would probably help me along as a person and appeals a lot more to my personal interests. I'm a massive geek for literature and theatre stuff so it would be fantastic to work with like-minded individuals. Plus, above all else, I'm a huge creature of habit: although this is a different department it's still with the same employers. The more I talk about it the more I realise which one I prefer and the more I worry I won't get it!

The fact that i always put my dustbin's out at 6am on a Friday.

Back