• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congrats HW, grandkids are the greatest :)

Congratulations HW , a future Wolfie I hope :)

Only having 4 hours sleep after a night out. Happy and surprised that I didn't fall asleep in company as the clock struck 2 and relieved that my head isn't too bad this morning.

Went to the liqour store and they served me a 6 pack of Bud Lite Limes... :)

Turned up at Tesco this morning to see a huge banner advertisement for the local pub, featuring one of my photos. My only regret is that I only charged them a one-off fee.

Turned up at Tesco this morning to see a huge banner advertisement for the local pub, featuring one of my photos. My only regret is that I only charged them a one-off fee.

I still get pleasure from your telephone box photo, and I still think you should have charged me something for it .

I still get pleasure from your telephone box photo, and I still think you should have charged me something for it .

I'm actually Dr Doog's personal assistant and I'm surprised you haven't received an invoice.

You owe me £125.

Drummer, How incongruous!

Standing there with a trolly full of empty plates and discarded food and the door to the service lift opens and there stands Fergie with his shiny suit and his shiny Mrs...!!

Just took a photo of my 8 month old daughter standing naked just before she got in the bath.... and her little arse has loads of cellulite!

"That's not from me", I said!

$10 for a 15 inch pizza so dinner and breakfast is sorted.

That sounds nice.

Just read about your entry into the States!! Always keep ' Clear Eyes ' in your hand luggage ! Enjoy your holiday James, and enjoy the Ravens game .

Just read about your entry into the States!! Always keep ' Clear Eyes ' in your hand luggage ! Enjoy your holiday James, and enjoy the Ravens game .

Will do and yeah it annoyed me a lot because they jabbed more needles in me than a junkie. They took a load of blood and was on no sleep in 3 days so a great entry into your country.

Will do and yeah it annoyed me a lot because they jabbed more needles in me than a junkie. They took a load of blood and was on no sleep in 3 days so a great entry into your country.

Hey, its not my country ! I was taken into a room once and interrogated whilst crossing the border from US to Canada, its not a very nice experience at all. Hope the rest of your stay is enjoyable.

Hey, its not my country ! I was taken into a room once and interrogated whilst crossing the border from US to Canada, its not a very nice experience at all. Hope the rest of your stay is enjoyable.

Well it's not my 1st time over here this year and tbf I'm enjoying the chilled atmosphere of Delaware.

Back