• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Yeah, but can you throw a shoe over the building? That's the real quiz!

Xbox 360 and 32" TV for a fantastic $200, FIFA 13 and Borderlands 2 for $10 that's the sons Christmas sorted!

Skiing booked. Now to fast forward the next three months!

Yeah, but can you throw a shoe over the building? That's the real quiz!

It REALLY reminded me of that episode! One colleague got incredibly arsey over a question he was convinced was incorrect and tried to prove it by looking it up on his phone. The scenes...!

You can tell I am going on me hols soon, I've had all new bras and knickers .

I have some odd images in my mind now of the sort of holiday you are expecting to have!

Hahaha, just a family and friend kind of a holiday Parkin !! Don't know why, but when I go away i always have to have new underwear !! :)

Just back from a splendid weekend in Germany and Switzerland, spent whizzing around in my company HQ's BMW Z4, seeing friends, going to Christmas markets, visiting fairytale castles on the top of mountains, drinking Glühwein, putting the Scorpions on the jukeboxes of smoky pubs, eating stupidly long sausages. Excellent!

I've got a new job starting after Christmas! No more stressing over the fact that my current job ends in February. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits.

Good work, Sam! Which one have you gone for?

I've got a new job starting after Christmas! No more stressing over the fact that my current job ends in February. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits.

Well fancy that...!

So you should be! Well done you!

That my mate who's an Albion season ticket holder, isn't in the mood & doesn't even want to go tonight, to watch his team get battered by an in-form City.

:D

2 weeks today I will be in the departure lounge .

Rehearsing in me kitchen along to Take That :) !

That I got to the Harry&David hamper before Mr Penguin, and I've eaten the milk chocolate moose munch popcorn :licklips:

Back