• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Getting a compo cheque for £35 from the water company for an interrupted supply that they hadn't told me about (and which I didn't even realise had happened :piano:)

break up next friday, 3.30ish. return monday 6th. Like machin. nicest....

I'm hoping for an early let out.
I'm not optimistic though.
I don't care that much. It has been a long 3.5 months, in which I've had 3 days off. I really need a break. It's been relentless, mainly because the "o" word is due this year...:(

Well I broke up this Monday and go back when I can find a new job...so I win ! :)

Finished painting Kitchen, Dining room and Utility room. Happy!
(Just waiting for her to say the Hall want's doing).:notlistening:

Had an email back from a 13 year pro on how to get my shows legal and safe which makes me happy because he has taken the time out to give me advice on getting my business off the ground.

Had an email from a 13 year pro on how to get my shows legal and safe which makes me happy because he has taken the time out to give me advice on getting my business off the ground.

I had one from a Ugandan prince claiming that he'd pay me $10,000,000 for helping with a financial transaction.

I had one from a Ugandan prince claiming that he'd pay me $10,000,000 for helping with a financial transaction.

Wow! Did ya Andy?
We must be related, cause he wrote to me too!

But he only offered me a million... Bastard!
He's trying to come between us already!

And I've only just sent my business plan off to him too!

did you pay the £50 in transaction fees?

Just to stop the trolling I emailed the pro 1st on getting things like public liability insurance, who to hire & who to not etc etc.

Break up @ when I'm told to on Christmas Eve. Oh, wait...

I know where I will be sitting for Orient. PPB has her ticket.

It makes me happy to be able to say that as it as been a long time since I was last able to :happy:

I know where I will be sitting for Orient. PPB has her ticket.

It makes me happy to be able to say that as it as been a long time since I was last able to :happy:

Looking closely.... are those your little knickers you're waving over your head?

Nice and cosy inside, whilst looking out at thick snow falling.

Back