• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal comment on Twitter - "Good luck to Neil Warnock getting his compensation from Cardiff City...no doubt they'll claim he wasn't their manager."

Brutal comment on Twitter - "Good luck to Neil Warnock getting his compensation from Cardiff City...no doubt they'll claim he wasn't their manager."

That's as cynical as Warnock's tactics

Is it wrong to laugh at that?

Bamba just said on 5live that Colin has told him he's lining up another job

Brazil touting him to rescue Southampton or Norwich this morning

The idea of replacing Farke with Warnock is absolutely hilarious, I'll give him that.

Farke looks to be taking them down though.

Farke looks to be taking them down though.

and Warnock would keep them up?

Farke will keep his job even if they do go down. Norwich are essentially using this season to clear some debts and put some ££ in the bank for the future

Brazil links his mates to every job. Big Sam, Brucie, Neil, Moyesie, Deano, Eddie Howe are his go to names.

He was touting them for Arsenal last week!

He’ll do whatever he can to piss the fan base of those clubs he can purely so they ring that premium rate phone number to call him a walking heart attack

I'm really torn as to whether I dislike cardiff or colin more.
I think the way cardiff have handled themselves in recent months, and the rank hypocrisy suggests a stronger dislike for cardiff tbh.

I'm really torn as to whether I dislike cardiff or colin more.
I think the way cardiff have handled themselves in recent months, and the rank hypocrisy suggests a stronger dislike for cardiff tbh.

It doesn't have to be a choice. You can hate them both equally. :)

Steven Presley sacked by Carlisle after 10 months in charge

Looks like Carl fletcher has left orient after less than a month (should have stayed at harchester United)

From what I had heard he wasn’t well liked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back