• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly has gone wrong there? I recall Jones being really highly rated at Luton and a glance at Stoke's squad says that 23rd is ridiculously underachieving.

Jones essentially did a Solbakken. These tactics worked at Luton really well, so I'll use them here. But he hasn't got the players to do it.

Kovac sacked by Bayern. Don't you even think about coming near Nuno you bastards.

Is that even a possibilty? Is there a link between Nuno/Mendez/Bayern?

Who knows, we'd be daft to think he isn't appearing on the radar of the seriously big fish now though.

I think they'll take Allegri but I wouldn't be particularly surprised if they approached us.

Yeah, since the end of last season I've been expecting one if the big European clubs to make inquiries, they may already have done, hopefully Nuno feels he's better off staying with us and building us into a top team....difficult though given the trend of sacking managers for unrealistic aims of even quite middling teams

Apparently Stoke have Pardew on their short list.

Mick McCarthy also on there

Stinks to me of classic leak something worse so the fans will be more accepting of Pulis

Missing the days when Curbishley was 16/1 for everything. Happier laying than my days in Club Tropicana at Manchester Academy.

I certainly don't think they'll be seduced by a young bright thing again. Tisdale was that once and McDons have just binned him.

How the hell did we get so much money for Danny? Stoke also bought Olofinjana off us ...

Horrible stadium and vile accent. I'm hoping they give Big Dave a go at it.

Stoke City make official approach to IFA for Northern Ireland boss Michael O’Neill

Colin gone - for good hopefully this time.

Great news. Awful, awful cunt.

i still remember how he engineered having short numbers on the pitch against the Baggies when he was at Sheff U.

Oh shame. Real shame that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back