• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnsley sack Daniel Stendel

Didn't he get them promoted last season?

he did indeed. In his first season in England.

Seems harsh even though they are 2nd bottom. Pretty youthful squad and not a lot of money to spend

Never liked Barnsley, remember having to go to some skanky leisure centre to get a drink before a match a good few year ago.

Has Joey Barton taken over as their DoF?

Sunderland sack Ross.

Taken it well though

giphy.webp

Seems harsh even though they are 2nd bottom. Pretty youthful squad and not a lot of money to spend
Only so many times you can continually sell on your best players every year, regardless of what the club achieves, before it goes tits up.

I spent a decade trying to avoid seeing images from that programme. And now the kids binge-watch it. My life is hell.

Don't be dissing it young man.

I spent a decade trying to avoid seeing images from that programme. And now the kids binge-watch it. My life is hell.
Clearly you failed them somewhere along the line.

By allowing it to be viewed.

Only so many times you can cope with Matt LeBlanc with a turkey on his head before you go complete Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Looks like Reading have sacked Jose Gomes and Paddy's shout for Wolves manager a few years ago, Mark Hughes is the fave to get the job

Jesus.

Reading would actually be making things worse.

(Let's face it - I wanted the count once so my manager choices should be taken with several buckets of salt)

Dropping like flies, Giampaolo sacked by Milan.

Went out on the lash last night in Barnsley with the fans.

Mark Bowen getting the Reading job.

So essentially fired the manager, interviewed himself and gave himself the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back