• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwall appoint Gary Rowett who will be in charge for the game against his former club Stoke on Saturday

He'll do well there. His style will suit them and their expectation levels

Sol Campbell in at Southend. Wonder if he can repeat his efforts with Macclesfield!

They’ve lost 7-1 (two red cards)

He’s got his work cut out!

Jim Bentley quits Morcambe after nearly 9 years in charge (17 years in total at the club) and takes the AFC Fylde job

Fylde are really struggling this season after last season’s play off final loss. Fyldes main aim was to be in League football by 2022 but after last seasons success they were aiming to go up this season but it’s fell apart so far.

Nathan Jones finally getting the bullet today according to Percy.

Might be too little too late. Going to get some awesomely cold served revenge digs into my clay head supporting mates later this season all being well.

Nathan Jones finally getting the bullet today according to Percy.

Might be too little too late. Going to get some awesomely cold served revenge digs into my clay head supporting mates later this season all being well.

To be fair to the supporters they're as miserable as we were when we had Saunders in charge. It would be like kicking a puppy.

To be fair to the supporters they're as miserable as we were when we had Saunders in charge. It would be like kicking a puppy.

Sometimes you just have to harden your heart and push through the pity.

On the business at Stoke, I heard a rumour.......but I don't know if it was true or not.

The dismissal of Jones has now been confirmed.

There hasn't been any I want you back comments from Luton as yet.

He had a lot of trouble pre-season. It was a Cruel Summer...

The latest betting for the next Stoke City manager:

Chris Hughton 3/1
Jose Gomes 4/1
Tony Pulis 5/1
Aitor Karanka 8/1
David Moyes 8/1

#SCFC #TBPTV

It should be an ok job for someone. They have some good players for that level theoretically (although if they're gone mentally, like our 2012 lot, then they're a lost cause).

Their finances would make interesting reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back