• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch's issue is he overachieved. I think he knew that and wanted out. I'm sure he planned to be off to Utd at the end of last season until OGS had his freaky start

I was surprised Juventus didn’t go for him. The job he’s done at Spurs on less resources than the rest of the top six whilst making them consistently the second or third best team has been amazing. And his teams play fantastic football too

I was surprised Juventus didn’t go for him. The job he’s done at Spurs on less resources than the rest of the top six whilst making them consistently the second or third best team has been amazing. And his teams play fantastic football too

I've never been able to get on board with this, I don't think his Tottenham team are anything like as entertaining as other big hitters. Without wanting to go too far over the top with the exaggeration, I think there's a bit of McCarthy mentality in some of his ethos, puts together a solid bunch of youngish players with a great work ethic, I often think they're lacking in nuance massively compared to someone like City and that they get carried through games on that work rate and the once in a generation freak show they have playing up front.

I found Conte's Chelsea a more interesting to side to watch as a neutral.

Juventus went for Sarri as he was free. Negotiating Poch out of Levy’s grasping talons would be phenomenally expensive.

If Nathan Jones still has a job in 12 hours then something very strange is going on.

Just came on here to say that ha!

Woodgate must be under some pressure, another poor result at home this evening. Football is no better than under Pulis by all accounts

Woodgate must be under some pressure, another poor result at home this evening. Football is no better than under Pulis by all accounts

PNE are doing well tbf (horrible team, Pearson is one of the worst cloggers I've seen in years, but they're 5th)

PNE are doing well tbf (horrible team, Pearson is one of the worst cloggers I've seen in years, but they're 5th)

Their points are coming from home form, only one win on the road this season. Boro coming off the back of a 1-4 loss at the weekend at home too.

As did Moyes. I hope the cap wearing dinosaur goes back bawbling on about trying ‘aaardd all the way to league 1.

Neil Harris has stepped down as Millwall manager with immediate effect.

The 42-year-old was the seventh longest-serving boss in England’s top four divisions.

Harris’ assistant manager David Livermore has also left his role.

First-team coach Adam Barrett will take charge of Saturday’s home game against Leeds United.

Too much ego invested in Ole. He's not going this side of xmas unless Poch goes first

Newcastle couldn't beat an egg.

Remember they have a manager who "doesn't do tactics".

Not at all expecting Newcastle to win, but it would be funny as hell if they do.

And if it does happen, there will be a LOT of pressure on Solksjaer and the club.

Doubt Solskjaer will be gone anytime soon, Man United rarely sack a manager without giving them some time to fuck the season up. Moyes wasn't sacked until it was mathematically impossible to get Champions League, and they gave Van Gaal the whole season even though Mourinho was in place for a long time before. Mourinho too should have been gone long before he was, but they waited until they were 11 points off the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back