• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been better off with that lookalike Man City fan that Sky spotted in the crowd just before his appointment

Done really well there but they are deep in financial shit

Gone now but a complete example of cybertosis in action. One win against the 7th best team in the country and bugger all else! Pablo will get this!
And loses his job after a Wolves player scores the winning goal

Man United reportedly have approached Siewert for a temporary role...
:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:
HUddersfield., well that was worth bigging him up for the championship

I wonder if Notlob will refuse to accept the resignation though. That place is also a basket case. It only looks sane compared to Bury.

Keith Hill the new Bolton manager.

Some places saying that PowerPoint Adkins has been offered the Huddersfield job.

Lincoln boss turned them down the other day. Been rejected by a few so far so currently going down the list ala Jez.

Adkins did a decent job at Hull though, considering the state they were in

I'm not sure the Lincoln lads would work at a higher level, they seem to be deluxe versions of the Salford scallies to me (the football is fooking rancid to watch).

Adkins did do well at Hull, I did want him once upon a time here remember. However given who was actually in charge at the time, Hitler's ghost might have had a shout of getting on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back