• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports gathering pace that Newcastle are about to appoint... BRUNO GENESIO !!

It would but...

NUFC 360
@NUFC360
·
1h
Bruno Genesio will not become #nufc manager. His agent, Pini Zahavi, said he was the preferred choice of Peter Kenyon, who came close to taking over the club.

Ashley has taken the club off the market, does not want to sell and will appoint Steve Bruce instead. [L’Equipe]

Newcastle confirm Steve Bruce is their new boss

Sheff Wed release a rather strongly worded statement. Sounds like the resignations were an attempt to avoid compo

What would have happened if they'd refused to accept his resignation?

1Ppa6tp.png

I hate this cube headed twat so much.

The rhombus bonced fuck has a real bee in his massive bonnet about British managers not getting a fair crack in the PL.

It is of course utter horseshit like everything he says.

I hate Keys with a passion. He was stealing a living for far too long as a presenter on Sky. Just chats monumental levels of absolute shit. Glad he's a non-entity these days (so much so that a tabloid journo that I know said their paper couldn't be bothered running photos of Keys being whipped by a dominatrix because they didn't think anyone would know/care who he is any more).

Please pass on thanks from all of us to your journo friend for not running those photos

The rhombus bonced fuck has a real bee in his massive bonnet about British managers not getting a fair crack in the PL.

It is of course utter horseshit like everything he says.

I see the immac-fearing gibbon has been blogging in great detail about how perfect his mate is for the Newcastle job. Shame the fucking cunt can’t write. Journalist my fucking arse.

Siewert has got to be close to going. Out to Lincoln at home tonight.

Still only won one game, that shitshow against us that should have been 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back