• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I don't understand the most about the Bruce probable appointment is that it's going to cost them £1m. We could all provide a long list of why it's a poor appointment, but to actually pay for the privilege is the most bonkers part

Why oh why oh why the fuck do people listen to utter shit like Talksport when they know very well it's utter shit. Then proceed to moan about the utter shit and tell everyone online who has the sense not to listen to it, about said shit?

Shit off.

I must confess I actually had to turn the Count off during the drive to work. Thank goodness I have TMS for lunchtime and the drive home.

Why oh why oh why the fuck do people listen to utter shit like Talksport when they know very well it's utter shit. Then proceed to moan about the utter shit and tell everyone online who has the sense not to listen to it, about said shit?

Shit off.

I enjoy listening to their BS and discussing/ridiculing it with others who think its shit. Why do we moan about anything and why do we bother with forums so calm down and shit off yourself

It'd be like me quoting every single bit of nonsense on WolvesRumours, then pointing and laughing about how it's nonsense.

But I won't because it'd be fucking tedious.

The thing I don't understand the most about the Bruce probable appointment is that it's going to cost them £1m. We could all provide a long list of why it's a poor appointment, but to actually pay for the privilege is the most bonkers part

Looks like the cost to get Bruce is more than £1m and Newcastle won't pay it. Bruce back at Sheffield today.

£5m according to the BBC.

Bruce is rumoured to have resigned in order to take charge at Newcastle. Insane.

This Tweet sums him up beautifully:

@MikeNorton1980
·
Jul 13
Amazing stuff from Bruce. Goes from a job where they hate him, to one where they love him and within 6 months manages to make them hate him too while going to a job where they also hate him. #swfc

Sounds like Newcastle and Wednesday agreed a fee for Bruce

Cunt behaviour from Bruce really after they let him start later due to family bereavement.

I'd laugh my arse off if Ashley now appointed Pulis! Agree with Deano, cuntish by Bruce

:icon_lol:

@ChrisMurphy180
Former Sheffield United manager Steve Bruce resigns from Sheffield Wednesday job as the former Sunderland manager gets ready to take over at Newcastle. Anyone would think the former Birmingham and Aston Villa manager didn't care much for footballing loyalty. ��♂️#swfc

The Sun saying Newcastle have agreed to pay £4m for Bruce.

4 fucking million. I presume Ashley has become a fan of throwing money away. Loses a shit ton trying to get Debenhams on his retail books then 4 million for Steve Bruce.

Xabi Alonso appointed head coach of Real Sociedad B.

You'd expect he'll likely make a decent manager before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back