• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monk getting the Sheff Wed job

New manager being announced at 6 apparently.

They've been awful this calendar year

Just checked it out:

P22 W6 D5 L11

It's not great but still just over a point a game, far from catastrophic. They clearly patched some of the league games at the end of last season too what with being in the final.

Standard Watford then. They always have the next one in place.

To be fair, since beating us at Wembley they have been fucking rubbish.

Yep, he’s back there. How strange

Big fan of his coat/hair/beard game in his first spell.

So strange though.

Poch is going to start coming under pressure soon. That Champions League run has masked a lot of issues.

Poch is going to start coming under pressure soon. That Champions League run has masked a lot of issues.
Did it? Surely all but the most diehard of Spurs supporters know that he's been underachieving.

How has he underachieved?

Champions league final and 4th in the league. Not sure there's much more he could have done having bought zero players in the transfer windows.

Poch's issue is he overachieved. I think he knew that and wanted out. I'm sure he planned to be off to Utd at the end of last season until OGS had his freaky start

He overachieved in reaching the UCL finals, I agree, but in general I've not been impressed with his time at Tottenham.

Look how much they’ve spent compared to the rest of the top 6, they have a much lower wage budget too. His biggest failure was missing out the season Leicester ended up winning the league. Tottenham will be a lot worse off when he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back