• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoof ball merchant for their hoof ball players. Guess that’s the theory

I thought they would go for Pulis to be honest. Harris is Pulis-lite so it makes sense. They will be foul to watch.

I thought they would go for Pulis to be honest. Harris is Pulis-lite so it makes sense. They will be foul to watch.

Warnock loves Harris, remember he voted for him for Manager of the Season the year we won the League under Nuno so no doubt he put him forward for the job. A Poundland version of Sir Alex getting Moyes to replace him

My uncles used to take me to GTFC games back in the 60's. Small and frustrating club then, and nothing much ever changed. They didn't, don't, and never will have the resources or fanbase to compete at a high level. Only decent manager I remember was Lawrie McMenemy before he went to Soton.

As regards Jolley's exit - his team had just lost 4-0 at home. There would be something wrong if he wasn't upset as hell. Swearing at reporters is one thing, but criticising the club's budget is always likely to lead to goodbye.

Spurs to collapse in a heap then and Kane to go?

Anyone else ever so slightly nervous?

Personally I don't think Nuno would want to work for Levy. Unless it's someone obviously out of our reach then he gets to go for any player he wants here (whether they actually arrive is another matter). Not the case at Spurs.

That's shocking, would think they would have given him more time considering what he has done in the past. International break is almost over, timing suggests they already have someone lined up. Hope they stay completely away from Nuno.

They must have someone lined up and Mourinho wouldn't surprise me.

Also bear in mind Nuno totally rebuffed Everton when we were in the Championship. That's a far bigger jump than us to Spurs now (we are above them after all).

Ole might be getting twitchy around now, though...

If Manchester United had even a modicum of sense they would bin Ole tomorrow and get Poch in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back