• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think Levy would be canny enough to know that firstly he and Mourinho will be at each others throats and secondly after 18 months whatever he does achieve will start to go to ratshit.

I don't think they will go for Nuno, whilst Allegri is available but it's the first time a job has come up since he's been here where I think it's credible they could, given Chelsea only had a vacancy in name only

I don't think they will go for Nuno, whilst Allegri is available but it's the first time a job has come up since he's been here where I think it's credible they could, given Chelsea only had a vacancy in name only

Like I say Everton actually approached us when they sacked Koeman. He just said no straight away.

The entertainment would be brilliant

It wouldn't last the season. And the football would be somewhat less than enthralling. Mourinho is a ship that has sailed. Definitely on the downward cycle.

Like I say Everton actually approached us when they sacked Koeman. He just said no straight away.
Was it Timmy who got stressed because Nuno didnt give a straight no when asked in a press conference

Yes didn't phrase it correctly, I meant and think it would interest him. Everton was after they'd spent their time trying to poach Silva, given fat Dave a chance and before they succumbed to the Count after he'd already knocked them back once. It wasn't much of an endorsement he was their man.

Was it Timmy who got stressed because Nuno didnt give a straight no when asked in a press conference

Probably. We know about his grasp of managerial movements (Ken sacked after Jeff stumbled out of the Tap and Spile at 11pm on a Friday night, Lambo left hanging on for weeks and had NO IDEA what was going on)

Julian Nagelsmann from RB Leipzig apparently?

Nuno widely available at 25s if anyone wants a comfort bet. Sadly not at Ladbrokes, as we all know those boys don't get it wrong often.

That wouldn't be a surprise. Everyone seems to be looking for a mini-Klopp these days.

Julian Nagelsmann from RB Leipzig apparently?

Would be slightly strange as he only went there in the summer and they're well in with a shout of the Bundesliga this season with Bayern and Dortmund having mini-meltdowns. Still very young too so not like he needs to rush into it.

Mourinho 1/3
Ancelotti 11/2
Allegri 9/1
Rodgers 11/1
Howe 16/1

Not a chance in hell Brentdan goes there. Same with Allegri.

The other three could be live runners.

Brodge's ego might take him there I suppose but Leicester are a way better team at the moment.

Howe would be a daft appointment, he's obviously done a brilliant job overall but you look at his PL record - despite spending large amounts pretty much every year, he's never got near what Nuno did in one year.

Plus Howe has a Bournemouth comfort zone. It works for him there. He was disastrous at Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back