• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they? I guess they must as we would have Besiktas that week wouldn’t we?

Gerhard Struber to Barnsley.

Moving from Wolfsberger AC who are in the Europa League! They can still qualify too, although they are bottom at the moment and in that bastard of a group UEFA initially flagged us up as being in during the draw - Roma, Gladbach and Basaksehir. They did beat Gladbach 4-0 away. Drew with Roma too. Lost both games to the Turkish team who seem to do all their scouting through FIFA 13.

Spurs & Jose really don't look like any sort of fit - we play them in a few weeks so will get to see first hand how that is going.

A forward who can score goals out of nothing, possibly one of the best in the world.

If Mourinho makes spurs hard to beat they'll be a very difficult proposition to beat

Am I correct in thinking Mourinho hasn't managed a side at Molineux previously?

I don't think he has.

Mourinho MkI left Chelsea before we were promoted under Mick.

We had gone back down before he returned to English football.

Ole was at the wheel for United last season at Molineux. We played United at Old Trafford with Jose as manager last season.

Maradona in as manager at Argentinian club Gimnasia y esgrima la plata,two days after quitting his last job as manager at Gimnasia y esgrima la plata!

Current odds on next Everton manager as Silva steps closer to the axe

Mark Hughes = 6/4
David Moyes = 3/1
Pochettino = 5/1
Arteta = 5/1
Benitez = 10/1

Absolute Bob Hope of Poch.

Cannot see Poch going there this soon - Benitez would be a sensible choice in the short term

I'd imagine there's little chance of Rafa going to Everton, especially considering how much it would cost to pay off his current club.

Rafa’s massively overrated anyway, distinctly average job at Newcastle and boring to watch. TWF favourite Steve Bruce doing just as well with worse players.

Rafa’s massively overrated anyway, distinctly average job at Newcastle and boring to watch. TWF favourite Steve Bruce doing just as well with worse players.

Very much this. Rafa somehow got the media and fans onside by saying it was all shit due to Ashley, rather than his tactics. Any other manager would have ripped to shreds for how Newcastle played in the Prem under him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back