• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unai, Silva or Ole will be next to go.

It's the order that is the unknown.

I reckon Silva will just about shade it

No surprise.

He's done a terrible job.

Nuno odds on favourite to become next Arsenal manager

Nuno odds on favourite to become next Arsenal manager

I simply do not see it. Arsenal have neither the clout nor the cash to force us to let him go, and I doubt he's had his head turned from the project so quickly.

Compensation package would big to which may put Arsenal off.

Hopefully they go for Howe so Bournemouth can get relegated and Arsenal can still be shit.

I can see Howe going to one of the up coming vacancies

I'm not 100% convinced Rogers will stay at Leicester either

As much as we currently sit above Arsenal, mock the regime running their club and laugh at their fans, the Arsenal job is massive and I think if offered it Nuno would have to give it really serious consideration.

As much as we currently sit above Arsenal, mock the regime running their club and laugh at their fans, the Arsenal job is massive and I think if offered it Nuno would have to give it really serious consideration.

Not sure that Nuno would - Arsenal don't seem that stable a club at the top for now

A stable Arsenal job, sure.

Arsenal as a club at the moment is the furthest thing from stable- the manager, the fans and the higher ups have been at war with one another for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back