• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I thought Otamendi was a left sided centre back? (Could be wrong).

Just by default most of the time really as Kompany/Stones are right sided. He plays on the right when he's paired with Laporte.

He's far too rash for me, a card machine.

Linked with Cedric Soares this morning on BBC Gossip Column

Otamendi might not still be world class but hes miles above saiss and bennet, youre taking the piss now.
No to soares, id rather play traore there tbh.. hes had four seasons at saints and mediocre at his best. Zero threat going forward, frail, not fast enough to compensate and not exactly alessandro nesta defensively

OG Tim reckons we're announcing Raul tomorrow on a permanent deal. £32m.

That looks like a number 8, so Neves?

Ha, tbf i am short sighted, long sighted now, colour blind and have a stigmatism. So yeah pretty much.

Not just you tredman - on first look to me it was an 8 (but then I'm shortsighted as well) - had to see it again & look really closely to see that it wasn't!

Adidas have stuck something on Instagram too. New kit unveiled with Raul on a permanent deal...?

It’s barely a 9 but is just, the shadows dont help but the loop is just about incomplete. Bit early for a new kit?

It’s barely a 9 but is just, the shadows dont help but the loop is just about incomplete. But early for a new kit?

Watford sort of launched theirs this week and they are Adidas too.

9653502.jpg

Back