• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Alan, Monstrum, Tim fucking Spiers and any number of dickheads on twitter all spouting utter garbage.

Like a really shit discarded lyric from We didn't start the fire.

I'm talking Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Rui Patrico levels of "marquee signing" and am definitely not suggesting signing shit with a big name for the sake of it.

wo!!!! when man U signed Sanchez, he was not shit with a big name as you so easily call it. fuck me some of you guys on here think you are the transfer agents to the stars, even though you know , that you know fuck all from Fosun or Nuno' plans.
please people get a fuckin life! shit i just took over PADDY'S balls i best go lie down, a lot!!!

Alan, Monstrum, Tim fucking Spiers and any number of dickheads on twitter all spouting utter garbage.

What amazingly constructive feedback you offer.

Swing your dick somewhere else.

I'm talking about Hoddle on Twitter, it's quite cathartic. You should join in.

Doesn't feel like 13 years since he did one.

What amazingly constructive feedback you offer.

Swing your dick somewhere else.

Difficult to offer feedback when the original statement is just utter horseshit. Is dick swinging an American thing? Like shooting people?

Difficult to offer feedback when the original statement is just utter horseshit. Is dick swinging an American thing? Like shooting people?
Seems to me it's a you thing, since you're constantly trying to beat your keyboard with it.

Have anything to say about the caliber of player we need to really improve the squad or are you content to keep stroking your virtual ego?

You DM one another for your petty squabble. Keep this thread about football lads

Not as good as this

FB_IMG_1563605548867.thumb.jpg.c38b14aafb21c2dfe56b00c177914dd0.jpg

Comes to something when even I can see wumming... Kenny can you kindly clean this thread please.

Back