• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2024/2025

It's the quality of where most of the goals were scored that puts the pin in his argument (such as it is).

15 goals in a season and a half across Belgium, Netherlands and Scotland, all playing for one of the top three clubs in each country, is fucking shit. Especially if you're trying to make a statement.

If we got linked with a forward who had scored 15 goals in one season (not one and a half seasons) in any one of those leagues I doubt many people would be getting too excited. Paul Gladon has Eredivisie goals, Hayao Kawabe has Jupiler Pro goals and Danny Armstrong has SPL goals.

PL record for Wolves is something like 1 goal every 6 games minutes wise. 0 in the last 14. That's not 14 bits of games that's all his appearances rolled up to 90 minutes.

Last edited:
His 4 PL goals also comprise a penalty and one where a clearance hit him and looped over the stranded keeper.

I can't believe anyone would try and defend his record. He was appalling for us last season when he had the chance to make the shirt his and followed that up by pissing off half of Glasgow and being a laughing stock for the other.

Weekend update:

Nigel Lonwijk was the only outfield loanee to start this week, playing in an impressive 4-0 win at Bolton.

Storer played in 2-2 draw at Coleshill as Darlaston kept up their decent start to the season.

On as sub: Fabio Silva made his first appearance for Las Palmas coming on after an hour but couldn't help with them avoid a defeat at home to Bilbao - had a good header tipped round the post. Hodge played the last 20 mins of Huddersfield's win, while Marvin Kaleta came on for the last half hour of Motherwell's 2-1 defeat at Aberdeen and started the move for the consolation goal with a smart pass down the right.

Unused sub: Chiquinho

Not in squad: Hoever (suspended), Bueno (injured), Chirewa (injured), Roberts, Fraser.

Chiquinho was an unused sub last night in Mallorca's win at home to Sociedad. Tyler Roberts was still out of Fylde's squad for their game.

He's fucking shit

Should've pied him off on a free and %future sale deal.
Totally agree.

I’ve said all along that I don’t actually think he’s a footballer. I think he’s a total fraud.

I stand by that. He’s honestly not even League 2 standard.

Back