• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2024/2025

I'm told Chirewa got the assist for the Sunderland goal

On his way to a half time hook again it seems.

A later-than-usual weekend update.

Fabio Silva played the full game (and got booked) in a 3-1 defeat at Villarreal. Decent goal tbf, as shown above. He did also miss a simple tap-in before that.
Hoever played 80 minutes of a 3-0 win vs Brest (stop sniggering at the back).
Nigel Lonwijk played the full game in a 2-1 setback at Reading for Huddersfield, while Chem Campbell played 70 minutes for his opponents.
James Storer played in a 3-0 win at Loughborough.

On as sub: Joe Hodge played the last 10 minutes of Huddersfield's defeat, Marvin Kaleta came on for the last 20 minutes of Motherwell's 2-1 win vs St. Mirren. Tyler Roberts played the last 10 minutes of a 2-0 defeat at Barnet. Chirewa played the last 20 minutes of Derby's 3-2 defeat at home to Norwich.
Unused sub: Fraser
Not in squad: Bueno (injured), Lembikisa

Last edited:
A later-than-usual weekend update.

Fabio Silva played the full game (and got booked) in a 3-1 defeat at Villarreal. Decent goal tbf, as shown above. He did also miss a simple tap-in before that.
Hoever payed 80 minutes of a 3-0 win vs Brest (stop sniggering at the back).
Nigel Lonwijk played the full game in a 2-1 setback at Reading for Huddersfield, while Chem Campbell played 70 minutes for his opponents.
James Storer played in a 3-0 win at Loughborough.

On as sub: Joe Hodge played the last 10 minutes of Huddersfield's defeat, Marvin Kaleta came on for the last 20 minutes of Motherwell's 2-1 win vs St. Mirren. Tyler Roberts played the last 10 minutes of a 2-0 defeat at Barnet
Unused sub: Fraser
Not in squad: Bueno (injured), Chirewa, Lembikisa
Chirewa came on as sub

Oh man the British for snickering would get you shot here 😂😂😂

Cheers for the great work, as always, Sedge.

Hugo Bueno playing in the CL right now. Winning at Girona.

It's alright though because we already have a left back and he will never get injured, tired, lose form or be needed in another position.

Clubs of our size can't have too much depth duh. Our statue deserving transfer genius said so
It's always been a Fosun/Jeff Shi thing hasn't it? Right back to the Champ winning side, Doherty as our only RWB.

Then the farce of 2nd choice keepers, the lack of a striker back up to Raul, and now LB.

It's just been farcical, and we've been bitten several times.

Oh yeah I agree in that I doubt he's got much autonomy when it comes to squad building, and if Jeff wanted to pay me £100k a year to scout players and be his personal flack man then I'd probably take it too. But if he's gonna be giving it the big one saying that the defensive roster is all part of some masterplan then he deserves my derision.

It's always been a Fosun/Jeff Shi thing hasn't it? Right back to the Champ winning side, Doherty as our only RWB.

Then the farce of 2nd choice keepers, the lack of a striker back up to Raul, and now LB.

It's just been farcical, and we've been bitten several times.
We did sign German Phil to replace Doc IIRC?

Back