• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's quite unique in my time. I've hated players for not trying, being plain shit, being unfit, costing us in key games....he's in a group of exactly one where I can see he's a good player, there's even a decent collection of good moments in a Wolves shirt...but he's just dislikeable all round.

@Alan - what do you think he was trying to do mate?!
He's just a horrible twat.

It's not even, 'he's our horrible twat but we love him' stuff either. He really is just a horrible twat*

*Is that enough times I've said he's a horrible twat?

Moved the Shithead XI posts elsewhere so that the excellent stuff posted from @Sedgley Wolf and others isn't clogged up by debate about non Wolves loan players.

Thanks @Sniffer (I enjoyed the shithead chat really).

Update from the weekend:

Yerson Mosquera and Goncalo Guedes - Villarreal, La Liga

Mosquera played the full game again, this time getting a nice assist for the first Villarreal goal in a mad 4-4 draw at home to Madrid. Bailly had a torrid time next to him at CH, so we may see him moved back there for the last game. Guedes also played the full game but was fairly anonymous.

Daniel Podence - Olympiacos - Greek Super League
Scored in a huge game against Panathinaikos with a (dare I say it) Neves-esque chip, but then got himself sent off in the last minute. Also got the assist for the other goal in a 2-2 draw. Also played 81 minutes in a 2-0 win over AEK last mid-week.

Chiqunho - Famalicao, Portuguese Primeira Liga

Played the 57 minutes vs Casa Pia and got an accidental assist after his misplaced pass trickled through to another colleague who scored from long range.

Bendeguz Bolla - Servette, Swiss Premier League
Played 67 minutes of a 1-0 defeat at home to Young Boys. Had a tap-in ruled out for offside and also fired a shot over. Came on for 10 minutes in the previous game, another defeat. That's them out of the CL running now, but they do have a cup final to look forward to.

On as sub: Fabio Silva and Lembikisa squared off in a 3-3 draw at Hearts. Silva came on after an hour and scored with a nice finish; Dexter came on 15 mins later and scored with an even better one - he also floated in a peach of a cross with his left foot that was headed just wide.

Unused sub: Hubner.

Back