• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2024/2025

Hoever signs new deal ahead of joining AJ Auxerre for the season

Yeah, thats right put my post back on page 1 why don't ya...

23 years old soon, can't get past Matt Doherty in the pecking order, we've signed another younger RB who is ahead of him, they're absolutely deluded if that's what they think.

Con job of a career.

23 years old soon, can't get past Matt Doherty in the pecking order, we've signed another younger RB who is ahead of him, they're absolutely deluded if that's what they think.

Con job of a career.
Could finally replace Semedo next year though...

Con job of a career.
#wellrunclub

Incidentally he's on about £40k a week. So committing to another year (minimum, we haven't actually disclosed the length of the extension) of him doing nothing and never playing for Wolves is basically where your season ticket price rise has gone. Well I sure am glad we're using that essential income wisely.

A quick weekend update.

Hoever played 86 minutes of a 2-0 defeat vs Nantes at LWB, while Jimmy Storer kept his second consecutive clean sheet in a 4-0 win for Darlo, before playing again in today's 1-1 draw away from home.

Fraser got 10 minutes at the end of the game for his team, Kaleta was an unused sub while Bueno didn't make the squad for Feyenoord.

Just had a scan of some Derby paper and he got a match rating of 4, which wasn't actually the lowest. Made 3 changes at half so wasn't just him taken off.

Just shows how ludicrous it was having him in the PL squad

Just shows how ludicrous it was having him in the PL squad
To be fair - he was only there because we had no one else fit at the time ( yes I know it all triggers back to not buying more players in January ) .

Back