• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Every time i watch Alaba play recently he looks half the player he looked like becoming. So poor tonight it's untrue.

Every time i watch Alaba play recently he looks half the player he looked like becoming. So poor tonight it's untrue.

He was incredible under Heynckes. I'd say Pep messed him around too much when he was in one of his "look how clever I am" phases.

Was a great game too and all set up for a quality extra time. Totally killed it now imo.

A valiant effort from Leicester, but unless they get two goals in injury time, then they are out. But no-one can deny how well they have done to get is far.

Real lead but Ronaldo should have been flagged offside as he was clearly a yard off.

Ronald o looks like winning the tie with an offside goal. Surely the argument for using video is getting stronger now.

They've been unlucky with some decisions tonight but on the other hand Bayern have got exactly what they deserved because the marking of Ronaldo on both his goals was wank.

It was wank for the first goal, it wasn't great for the second but he's clearly offside. Decisions have been awful tonight and both key ones have been wrong and neither should have needed a video ref.

Offside for his perfect hat trick too. I think Bayern can be justifiably pissed off.

Can't believe Casemiro is still on the pitch either, made so many fouls.

Game over now. Never going to get it but i reckon he's marginally offside there aswell.

More Sunday morning defending too, Bayern just look like they couldn't be arsed for extra time.

Asensio is going to be something special.

More Sunday morning defending too, Bayern just look like they couldn't be arsed for extra time.

They're mentally and physically tired. Took a lot out of them to get back in the game, they were the ones putting everything in to get back in to it and when Vidal was sent off it hit them. They were still giving it a good go mind up until Ronaldo's first offside goal.

That's harsh they look knackered.

Perhaps on some of them but using that goal as an example you've got Kimmich, with fresh legs to boot, just giving up when Marcelo passes him, Thiago comes across to the ball but then does everything he can not to make a challenge whilst the big useless lump of shit that is Jerome Boateng literally takes a sidestep out of Marcelo's path.

I can't attribute any of that to tiredness personally, it's either shit or half arsed.

Back