• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

They’re the ones going out and having to deal with getting publicly embarrassed like this. They may not have real roots at the club but don’t think for a second that those guys don’t feel the hurt of being this fucking pish.
To be fair that is partly on them as well.

I’m Sure GoN feels hurt also, doesn’t make a difference though does it? Theyre all culpable, to say it’s 100% one or the other is daft

Like anything, the top man carries the can, so in this case it will, and should be GoN. Also Shi, but he’s amazing y’know

He really is a pathetic individual. Weak. Piss poor positionally and no idea what he is doing in this set up. Sure you can blame GON for some of this but this is an experienced international and he basically offers nothing. 5-3 Ait Nouri.... come back is on.
This for me is unforgivable. I’ll always support the players unless they are demonstrable nobs. It just shows a complete lack of understanding about leadership.

I can blame the leadership for the results, solely. In fact, I do.

Well some of you have your wish. Don't think it will change GON's position though.
It will. I don’t think they know what they are doing but no way he survives this.

The start of the end IMO. Unless we beat one of Man City or Brighton I don't see how he survives.

To be fair that is partly on them as well.

I’m Sure GoN feels hurt also, doesn’t make a difference though does it? Theyre all culpable, to say it’s 100% one or the other is daft

Like anything, the top man carries the can, so in this case it will, and should be GoN. Also Shi, but he’s amazing y’know
Leaders take responsibility. These players have been sent on suicide missions for nearly a year straight.

When Gary gets sacked, that’s it. Players like Jean and Hwang and Mario will still be here, doing the emotional work of winning back the fans, if they can.

Gary feels bad too, I’m sure. But he is failing the players and supporters far, far more than the other way around.

Sorry, I think I went more claws out here than necessary.

Leaders take responsibility. These players have been sent on suicide missions for nearly a year straight.

When Gary gets sacked, that’s it. Players like Jean and Hwang and Mario will still be here, doing the emotional work of winning back the fans, if they can.

Gary feels bad too, I’m sure. But he is failing the players and supporters far, far more than the other way around.
JRB and Hwang will need to hope for the 2nd coming for that to be possible. And even then Jesus would probably say fuck that, you've no chance.

I’d argue lemina failed GoN probably as much, if not more today, than the other way round.

The buck stops the manager, agreed but you are really giving these players far too much of a pass. The emotional work etc, nah, not for me

JRB and Hwang will need to hope for the 2nd coming for that to be possible. And even then Jesus would probably say fuck that, you've no chance.
You know me; I’ll forever see the 1% of those two that’s actually good at stuff.

Fosun won't change a thing yet. They should but they won't

Back