• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Simply saying that I don’t share your pessimism. Brentford have a number of injuries including their new star striker. I don’t see it as hope or blind faith, more our best opportunity for a result so far this season.
So which one was it?

You exonerate the players completely. That is complete rubbish.
They’re the ones going out and having to deal with getting publicly embarrassed like this. They may not have real roots at the club but don’t think for a second that those guys don’t feel the hurt of being this fucking pish.

Just waiting for someone to tell us Brentford away is tough and we did ok second half.
Reports saying all very easy for Brentford who look more likely to score.
Sounds like we’ve just gone through the motions to avoid a drubbing.

You’re just trying to avoid looking dumb for backing this clown. The players will be fine with a better manager. You expect us to get a whole new squad? Joke shop.
I gave him more leeway than most here agreed. However, I have remained open minded until now. We all know it is a results based business. I expected far better than this shit show of a defence from us today. So if that's being dumb in your book, then guilty as charged.

I gave him more leeway than most here agreed. However, I have remained open minded until now. We all know it is a results based business. I expected far better than this shit show of a defence from us today. So if that's being dumb in your book, then guilty as charged.
Fair enough. I hereby sentence you to having to watch a minimum of four more games of this filth before sense prevails. The harshest punishment the law affords.

I’ve stayed quiet of late as I’m the typical optimist, but irrespective of the tough run of fixtures we’ve had, you at least have a plan, manage the games and keep some semblance of control, we’re devoid of any.

I think that this is the beginning of the end for GON, as this game would have probably been pivotal in seeing out the first 10 games with at least a few points on the board.
Well, That’s gone for a ball of chalk now!

He’s obviously lost a significant amount of the fan base, and questionable if he’s also lost the dressing room as well now.

Change needed now to give us at least a new manager bounce and a fighting chance.

Bet you’re glad you didn’t spank 1.3k up the wall for the privilege.

I’ve stayed quiet of late a I’m the typical optimist, but irrespective of the tough run of fixtures we’ve had, you at least have a plan, manage the games and keep some semblance of control, we’re devoid of any.

I think that this is the beginning of the end for GON, as this game would have probably been pivotal in seeing out the first 10 games with at least a few points on the board.
Well, That’s gone for a ball of chalk now!

He’s obviously lost a significant amount of the fan base, and questionable if he’s also lost the dressing room as well now.

Change needed now to give us at least a new manager bounce and a fighting chance.
He’s lost the dressing room and likely has done for some time. There can’t be any respect, and that’s crucial.

Fair enough. I hereby sentence you to having to watch a minimum of four more games of this filth before sense prevails. The harshest punishment the law affords.
I shall watch every game I possibly can. For better or worse. Punishment knows no bounds.

Why are commentators saying we have been brighter second half? We haven’t at all. Brentford have sat back and controlled the game knowing full well they can score against us whenever they fancy going forwards. Why do these people get paid to talk about football.

Bet you’re glad you didn’t spank 1.3k up the wall for the privilege.
Up a wall? I might spend a grand to have that kind of power and virility again

The inevitable 5th comes... and how do you not stop that? Still time for a 6th.

Back