• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Get off your fucking line Johnstone!

Finally does it... Awfully!

We are a disorganised mess. We cannot defend. I am are mentally weak. The manager needs to be gone tonight. He’s lost the away support & the dressing room. No coming back from ththis.
BUT THE PLAN...DONT FORGET THE PLAN....NEVER MOVE AWAY FROM THE PLAN

Comms: they look like scoring from every corner, I can barely stand to watch

In the last 60 years of supporting this club I have seen some shite…..but we are so, so poor. It needs to change immediately, not in December.

Comms: they look like scoring from every corner, I can barely stand to watch
Dunno who it is but he’s been spot on about how shit we are more than once

Faded out the game a bit I guess but I wouldn't have subbed him.... played OK did Forbs... some nice touches and passes.... and now we lose the pace we had. Nice one GON. Fuck knows what you are thinking.

No surprise... Larsen shirt being pulled.... no penalty...

I’ve began to accept the idea we’re going down just a case of how badly. Every day GON stays with this squad the more damage he causes.

I’m thinking about what to have for my tea. This game is done. Manager is done. I wish him no ill will. He’s a decent guy and think he will have a role in coaching, just not as a head coach and certainly not in the premier league.

I’m not sure we even get 20 points under him

The concern is the damage being done now will leave the incoming manager to much to do, add the fact the players aren’t very good.

Utter bollocks Madeley... how isn't that a foul on Cunha?

Back