• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I'd feel sorry for them on the refereeing decisions but meh, it's Bayern, they're cunts.

Odd to think that's the end of Lahm and Alonso in the CL!

Asensio is going to be something special.

First time I've seen him and he's got that Gazza like ability to drift past people and leave them for dead. I like Vazquez too but he doesn't look like getting too much game time. Maybe time for a move.

Watching Barca v Juve. I detest Barca, absolutely awful humans.

Not a single one of them who isn't a wanker. Must be a club thing. Busquets et al are lucky they haven't been sent off for dissent

Still haranguing the ref at the half time whistle. I think a brown envelope might have gone missing...

Man Utd going to lose this. So poor in front of goal. Ibra playing like Bodvarson and Pogba playing like Connor Coady.

Pogba. It justifying the transfer fee at all

Some awful finishing tonight, Ibrahimovic and Rashford both wasted good chances.

Never seen a side miss as many good chances as United do. Rashford and Zlatan should have finished the tie numerous times. Will be without Zlatan for the rest of the season at least by the looks of that injury as well.

He's missed his fair share of chances tonight but Rashford is quality.

Story of United's season, miss far too many chances and let the opposition back into the game. Got away with it in the end though.

Had Schalke vs Ajax on the other screen, Schalke really should have gone through against 10 men - Ajax weren't in the game at all - but gave away an absolute farce of an away goal in extra time then the sucker punch was always on when they needed two at the death.

Then flicked over to Besiktas vs Lyon, 10 absolutely pinpoint penalties from the regular takers and Lyon just getting over the line in the end.

Not the biggest of names for United to face in the semis but they're all very decent teams and it won't be easy. Lyon are the most talented of the three but they do blow a bit hot and cold.

Norwich 2 up against Brighton, both Stockdale own goals that have come Pritchard shots that have hit the woodwork and then hit him and gone in.

Grant Holt scores in a cup semi final. Not a sentence I thought I would write

Leeds have completely bottled it so the playoffs look finalised.

Back