• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Jeff Stelling in Hartlepool meltdown rant on SSN against Dave Jones and calls for his immediate sacking!

Really poor from Tottenham's point of view, too easy to create the opening that lead to the freekick, then both the wall and Lloris should've done better.

Goalkeeping fuck up for me.

Moved to his right when he didn't need to and then that left the corner open

I am not sure Lloris had much chance.

Wasn't anywhere near the corner.

He stepped back behind the wall and made his task all the more difficult, probably would've been stopped by the wall if they'd bothered to jump too.

Was that an attempt at sportsmanship from Batshuayi then? Granted he was offside but such a tame header under absolutely no pressure.

Ake looks far more accomplished playing that wide centre half role than Cahill though.

Wasn't anywhere near the corner.

He stepped back behind the wall and made his task all the more difficult, probably would've been stopped by the wall if they'd bothered to jump too.

Take a step to the right and beaten to the left.He will be pissed off but Kane levels it!

Absolute dirtbag finish from Kane there, I'm no fan of his for the most part but that's the sort of thing you watch someone try as a defender and think 'seriously mate?' then turn around to watch it sail past your keeper and immediately eat your own words.

Kane is class, outstanding finish that is.

Out of interest what happens if Spurs make a semi final next season and are playing home games at Wembley? Anyone know?

They get "home" advantage.

As they have won one of their last nine at Wembley, I would have expected them to beg to play at Old Trafford

There's the gamble of playing Son as a wingback, silly decision to go to ground there.

Mentalist moment by Son. So easy for the forward to flop over him for the easy penalty. So stupid.

Chelsea have offered so little in this game. But they are winning. Quite symbolic of their season where they have often just scored at the right time.

Spurs have been impressive and aren't out of this but I can see Fabregas coming on soon as Conte tries to close this one out.

Back