• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Blackburn have got Wolves and Villa next - let's hope we put very experimental sides out to stuff Blues.

Blackburn have the best games and I can't see blues getting another point. Forest have poor fixtures too.

Wenger trying to jump on the 343 bandwagon? He must be desperate.

Ox as a wing back looks dire early doors.

Wenger has ruined Ox. Hopefully these Liverpool rumours are true as I'd like to see him under Klopp.

Blues will survive just, no doubt we'll do them a favour this weekend.
I'd have them as prime candidates for the drop next season tho. If they do drop don't expect to see them for a long time.

Good FK from Sanchez any chance of Guzan moving for that? Game over as Boro are beyond useless in front of goal.

It's a decent free kick but what is Guzan doing? Wall over the place and where was he standing? Poor game this and don't see that changing.

That is a lovely finish for the equaliser...

Good goal by Boro but Arsenal are just a shambles at the back.

Awful Arsenal play all round. Alexis gives it away, Monreal does his best Doherty impression when he is back defending and Koscielny just doesn't ever realise Negredo is there. Cech could have possible come for it too as it was only a flighted ball in.

Poxy play all round from Arsenal, cheap concession of the ball by Alexis, then Monreal allows Downing to come onto his left foot (what does he think he's going to do from the right hand side?) and then Koscielny is all over the place.

Arsenal are so bad at defending crosses, open and set plays.

Leicester City are showing how to do a prematch atmosphere with flags, co2 jets and fireworks. Makes our four flags in front of the South Bank look a bit small time.

We don't have a great history with fireworks tbf.

What the was the deal with the 2 Wolves on the pitch Friday? Poor dogs looked fucking terrified

Back