• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Having watched the highlights from that game it's going to be relatively easy for someone to come to the conclusion that it was fixed. The penalty decision, the disallowed goal for 3-3 right at the end and the goalkeeping from the Barnsley keeper. I wouldn't like to say it was fixed but doesn't look great.

Having watched the highlights from that game it's going to be relatively easy for someone to come to the conclusion that it was fixed. The penalty decision, the disallowed goal for 3-3 right at the end and the goalkeeping from the Barnsley keeper. I wouldn't like to say it was fixed but doesn't look great.

There should be thorough investigations into officials that make decisions as poor as this rather than just the slap on the wrist type thing they get. I don't really think that anything dodgy is going on but you would surely be able to find out if it was looked into properly

pretty easy to discover..just investigate betting companies if bets were put with a load of money..usually comes from china

Rotherham's first POINT since a 1-1 with Blackburn on 11th February!!

Wolves and villa both play Blackburn at the end of the season. We could really shaft blues!

And in fighting within the club, and the fans calling for Zola to be sacked. They are in disarray at the moment.
Listening to the WM phone in makes you feel much better when you've lost and a Blues fan rings in.

Blues will fluke it just like they did 3 years ago, lose Monday and they're in real shit. It all will depend on how many points Blackburn pick up. Interesting would people on here be happy to lose to Blackburn if it meant blues went down?

Back