• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

There could be a scenario that we are only 5 points above Blackburn when we face them a week Saturday.

The team that goes down will not get more than 51 points. We have the superior goal difference too. Losing every game would be tight but i still think we'd be ok. Plus don't think that would happen anyway.

I hope they win the premier league, best team to watch(arsenal has gone backwards) and also decent defending..much nicer to watch than chelsea..man c is also nice to watch when they play attacking football...

The Southampton vs Man City game showing why i'm not convinced by video replays. Forster clearly gets his hand to the ball when Sane tries to go round him and ref correctly gives a corner. With a thousand replays in slow motion, Graham Poll and all the pundits and commentators think it was a pen. If that decision got overturned by some mug who blatantly can't see like the BT Sport team Southampton would be fuming.

I normally defend referees, but I am struggling on this one...

You will gave your work cut out again with the referee of Ross Co/ Celtic then. Awful penalty decision for Ross.

Scott Brown then proves he is a dickhead by losing the plot

how they holy fuck is fellaini in a starting manchester united team...?

Henrikh Mkhitaryan should start every game...José wtf

He is slower than a turtle nando

You will gave your work cut out again with the referee of Ross Co/ Celtic then. Awful penalty decision for Ross.

Scott Brown then proves he is a dickhead by losing the plot
Awesome dive! At least the Ross player will be punished for it this week.

I didn't see the incident at Ross County, but as Lenny says, at least the player will be punished. We need to be a lot stricter in this country on players who cheat.

Oh dear. That was really poor. The Celtic defender was nowhere near him.

Strange disciplinary procedure they have in Scotland. Celtic are appealing against Scott Browns red card, but he can play against Rangers next week, as the disciplinary hearing won't be held until the week after.

didn't they only change it fairy recently to stop clubs doing that in England? I use to remember yu used to be able to take advantage of it

Leon Clarke scores for Sheffield Utd, and barely had to move to do it... put on a plate for him by billy sharp. That's Clarke second of the game...

Back