• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 15/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Doherty did a decent job of shepherding Barnes inside, and yeah he lost him. But where the hell were all three of Gomes, Andre and Lemina? Barnes had a free shot on goal in front of our central defence. Why were all of them completely vacant from the DM area in front of defence?

Forbs you have been brought on to attack their backline.... so fucking do it.
Great save Pope...

We absolutely haven’t. We haven’t played poorly but it only takes a second to score and we’ve been wanting twice.
They did nothing all half. Looked more dangerous in the first. Total control. Flukey goal and they're level. Only thing we did wrong was bringing Doc on. It's a big thing though as we know.

Yellow card for retrieving the ball from down the tunnel :ROFLMAO:

Trouble is soon as they equalised I'm pretty sure 90% on here would be expecting us to lose the game. The worst part is they haven't even had to work for it, which has us basically as relegation fodder.

They did nothing all half. Looked more dangerous in the first. Total control. Flukey goal and they're level. Only thing we did wrong was bringing Doc on. It's a big thing though as we know.
Unfortunately the scoreline cares little for “control”.

Apologies, Temp. Couple drinks in me and fuming massively. Don’t mean to be rude.

This is the one that's swung it again for me. Those subs were a fucking abomination. If he's going to do stuff like that he can go and ASAP

Hard defeat to take. Lemina failing to close Schar and Doc going AWOL for a terrific Barnes strike does for us. Thought a draw would have been fairer but as has been said, when we sat off them around the 65th minute mark, we were asking for trouble. Some positive things though but we created opportunities to get a second and failed to take them.

Someone needs to start the relegation 2024/5 thread, because at the very least we are part of the conversation
I kind of agree but with André and Nelson in the side we improve drastically.

We absolutely haven’t. We haven’t played poorly but it only takes a second to score and we’ve been wanting twice.
Are u fucking watching anything, 2nd half they had 2 fucking shots, and no fucking clue.

FFS stop septics watching proper football

Are u fucking watching anything, 2nd half they had 2 fucking shots, and no fucking clue.

FFS stop septics watching proper football
I’m sorry, are the Relegation Police going to give a fuck about that? No, they won’t.

Back