• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 15/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Our right side has been wank all of this game.... Semedo always passing backwards and now Doc doing the same.

Everything we've deserved really. We were dropping back for 5-10 minutes before the first. You can't just sit back and see a game out for half an hour at this level.
Disagree. We were comfortable. Got back in it with a fluke and then Gaz decides to bring that useless cunt on.

Sorry mate - it’s playing out right in front of me and it’s night and day between Semedo and Doc. He’s atrocious.
Semedo is way better defensively but offered next to nothing going forward. Nothing new in that mind. I think he put one cross over and that was it.

Semedo is way better defensively but offered next to nothing going forward. Nothing new in that mind. I think he put one cross over and that was it.
Any team that's doesn't have TAA as there right back isn't relying on them to being a main attacking threat.

Semedo Vs Doherty should never be a conversation anyone to do with Wolves is having.

Back