• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 15/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Need to ride out the storm of the first 10mins

We’ve at least matched Newcastle throughout. JJ has been good. Larsen looks excellent for as clumsy as he is.

Sorry Alan but JRB has been poor. Frightened to try and take players on like Gordon did to us first half. Probably not his game. Needs a winger bringing on for him. Most likely Forbs or Rodrigo.

Missed the first ~25 mins but clearly I missed the worst of it, this has been an extremely comfortable performance so far even if still not exactly what I'd call "assured".

Could do with killing them off now with a second while we're well on top. I'm still not confident of a clean sheet.

Time for a left winger IMO. The game is going to get stretched more and spaces will open up. We need someone who can run with the ball on that side of the pitch.

Hwang on for Bellegarde. Not exactly the ball carrying LW I was envisaging.

Time for a left winger IMO. The game is going to get stretched more and spaces will open up. We need someone who can run with the ball on that side of the pitch.
Hwang do you?

Slight deflection but we've been inviting them onto us for the past 5 mins pissing about at the back with the ball.

Back